Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekends Are Wonderful

This weekend has been truly wonderful.  Filled with friends, family, painting, homework, parties, Anne of Green Gables, sleepovers, girls nights, and Ice cream sculpting.

It has been fun to be busy and just goof off again :)


I got my first set of pics from my bestie! Looks like he is having a fun time on his mission and he is liking the fake mustaches I sent for him and his companion! Things have been hard without him but it gets better every day! 



Over the past few weeks I am so grateful that I have come to learn more about the importance of Heavenly Father in our lives.  I have definitely been leaning on Him a lot in the past few weeks but he has blessed me so very much every time I pray to him for help and guidance!

No comments:

Post a Comment