Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mission Envy.

As you all know, I take particular delight in writing this kid:


Isn't he cute? 

I love writing him and I am so very happy for him, but in all honesty I am green with envy.  I wish we could switch places.  At the moment he is training to be a missionary and in less than a week he will be off to Germany to serve the Lord.  I have a severe case of Mission Envy. 

I am ready to get out of Provo and do something even better with my life!! Hearing about all of Elder Anderson's experiences just make me want to get out there and get started!

I'm stuck living normal life without him and he is feeling the spirit and serving others 24/7! Jealousy!!

I visited his family like I mentioned in this post.  They posted some pictures from our visit, I figured I'd share! 

Nik's countdown chart may be a little empty now (in fact I cried when I saw how empty it was) BUT eventually time will pass, I'll focus on other things and before you know it I'll be writing some sappy post about how happy I am to have my best friend back!!


This is the painting I did for Nik's family!! I was flattered to see how much Nik's family liked it.  I was not expecting them to think it was that great!! 



Hopefully I'll get to see them all again when Nik calls from the airport.  I can't wait until it is my turn to leave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment