Thursday, December 27, 2012

4 months

Well, I promise I'll give an update on my Christmas festivities when I find the chord to my camera. Today what's been on my mind is missions.  More specifically Nik's mission.  The first thing I thought when I woke up today was, OH MY GOSH NIK MIGHT GET HIS CALL TODAY.  That was pretty much the only thought on my mind until 2 pm when it switched to OH MY GOSH NIK HAS HIS CALL.  So lucky me, already got to Skype with him twice today, once to figure out if he had gotten his call and again when I got to watch him open it.



Nikora was called to the Germany, Frankfurt mission, he reports to the MTC May 1st 2013.  I have 4 months left with my best friend.  He leaves the day before my 19th birthday.  I'm so grateful for such a wonderful example, he will be a wonderful missionary.  

1 comment:

  1. Chase left the day before my 19th birthday too. Let's start a club. haha

    ReplyDelete