Sunday, July 22, 2012

Wicked

I do believe I mentioned that I was going to Wicked, and..... I went!! It was pretty much the best date I've ever been on. Thank you Nik Anderson! We started by going to the Roof restaurant. Have I mentioned how much I love the Roof? I don't think I have yet, let me fill you in: I LLOOOVVVEE the Roof restaurant.  The gorgeous view, the pretty clear piano, the great food, a great date, and all the Creme Brûlées that I could ever ask for, what more could a girl want?
Then we went to the Capitol Theater to see Wicked.  It was AMAZING. I cried, I laughed, and I loved every minute of it. 


So that was all that we had planned for our date, but probably the most fun adventure of the entire night was when we got lost driving home.  I have no idea how you can get hopelessly lost driving home on a familiar route but somehow it happens. I blame it on construction, because I swear that is the cause of all driving troubles. Anyway, reeaaaallly long story short we got lost for an hour and a half, ended up on some obscure road by the Salt Lake, practically got attacked by some bat/bird/flying creature (literally one of the most terrifying moments of my life, there was lots of screaming involved) and we drove until suddenly the road completely disappeared and we were driving on dirt and weeds.  I was laughing the entire time (except, of course, when I was screaming).  It was a fantastic night.



1 comment:

  1. I'm really rather jealous of you right now. Except for the bat/bird/flying creature part.

    ReplyDelete