Monday, July 9, 2012

M-I-Double L-E-T-T

Last week was full of family, fun, and TONS of food. As my aunt Jessica would say, "We LOVE the F words!" (of course we kindly reminded her that we didn't, in fact, love ALL of the F words). The fun started with another parade, this one was really long and hot, but I had a blast spending time with the girls and we won another Grand Prize/Sweepstakes award!!


Then, we had a great kick-off to our Millett family reunion with our traditional 4th of July celebration, which always includes homemade ice-cream, a slip n slide, volleyball, great food, and lots of laughs.
(Mal and I were pretty much matching all week)


The rest of the week was spent at my uncle's cabin by Strawberry Reservoir. We rode 4-wheelers, played games,went boating, went swimming, played games, took a day to visit Duschesne where our parents grew up, went bowling, and played more games.  


Overall, it was a great week! I, of course, cried as we left because that what I do.  This blog could accurately be called "Life of a Cry Baby" but its not, because that would be embarrassing. And thats it, goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment