Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tradition

There are two traditions in my family that I look forward to probably as much or more than Christmas (Which is a HUUUUUUUGGEEE deal for me considering the fact that I am that person everyone makes fun of for listening to Christmas music before Halloween) The first is our Lake Powell trip, the second is our Cedar City trip.  Guess what? Two weeks.  I have waited precisely 342 days to say that.  In exactly two weeks I will be on the road to Lake Powell sitting in Stan's Burger Shack eating the best dinosaur chicken nuggets anyone has ever tasted while reading stupid signs about lazy people and mother-in-laws.



  And exactly one week after that I will be sitting in a hotel room with 8 of my very best friends eating Jelly Bellys and basking in pure happiness.  


So here I come sunshine, tan skin, sunglasses, swimming, late nights, and Denny's
Yay for traditions, I love my life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment