Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lo Siento Me No Speako Espanol!!

The famous words my friends will never let me forget.  When delivering gifts from the Angel Tree program to a Latino family in Provo I was the one who was chosen to do the Spanish speaking.  As soon as I knocked on the door ready to deliver the presents and wish them a Feliz Navidad my 4 years of spanish classes flew out the window and I blurted "Feliz Christmas! Lo siento, me no speako Espanol!"

I guess Heavenly Father and the general authorities are willing to give me another shot at it though because I have been called to the Chile Santiago East mission speaking....... you guessed it SPANISH!!

I report to the Chile MTC on August 14th.  I. Am. So. EXCITED!!!!!

What made my night even better was that I got to share it with my sister Mallory.  We got our calls at the exact same time and She will be serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West mission leaving Sept 11! Our missions are practically right next to each other!!


I am so glad that I got to share such a special night with so many people that I love and care about.  Seriously all of these people mean the world to me, it will be tough leaving them to serve the Lord but it will most definitely be worth it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment