Monday, April 15, 2013

Just a Leeeetle Emotional

Ok. Lets be real.  I am WAAAAAY past just a little emotional.  Why? Because I woke up today and realized that I only have 15 days left with my best friend.  15.  I may or may not have cried today. Ok I've been crying on and off non-stop all day.  As I was cooking dinner, I got far too many tears in my pasta-roni.  MMMM salty.  In fact, I'm crying right now.  I thought I had everything in check and then my phone buzzed, I looked over and it said incoming call from Nikora.  Crap more tears.

I've been given a lot of advice pertaining to my relationship with Nik, lots about not getting too close so it won't be too hard when he leaves.  Agh its gonna feel like death for a bit, but I wouldn't give up the memories for the world.  I'm so humbled to see how much the Lord has blessed me with by sending me Nikora, my bestest friend. Now that the Lord has blessed me with one fantastic year of spending time with Nik, there's no better way I can give back to the Lord than by dedicating 18 months of my life to serve a mission, and giving up Nikora so that he may serve his mission.  After all, our lives aren't really ours, we are in the Lord's hands and in order to be happy we must do all we can to spend our lives in his service.  I can't wait to do that.

BUT.  Until then. I just might be a little sad. Only because it's been so happy.  So so so so so freakin happy.


I'm gonna miss just bein a goof with him.  We do that a lot.


P.S.  Samantha Turpin, if you have any boy tips to help me out on this one I'd greatly appreciate it hahaha.  I'm sorry but the "shoulder touch" probably won't help out much in this situation ;) .

No comments:

Post a Comment