Thursday, February 21, 2013

Excitement.

Well, I've started my mission papers!!! I AM REEEAAAALLLLYYYY excited.  Can you tell???  I've been on pinterest constantly looking for appropriate but cute outfits.  I've found a few affordable pieces but mostly I've just managed to pin close to a hundred blouses, skirts, and dresses that are frankly far beyond anything that would fit in my budget.  Seriously, its ridiculous.  Soooooo I'd like you to meet my new best friend Polyvore.  The last four posts are the outfits I put together using Polyvore's website.  I think I found a new addiction?? Soooo for all of you who are looking for affordable clothes that are appropriate for a mission I'd suggest you give it a try, you can set price restrictions, look up "midi" skirts that will cover the knee and you can mix and match to your heart's desire.  I tried to use a few of the same items in the four outfits I created, I threw in some pricy jewelry and other items just to get the point of the outfit across I'm sure similar items could be found much cheaper at Forever 21.  I am so excited that I can finally start the process of getting ready to go on my mission!! I can't wait to get my papers in, get my call and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment