Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sister Missionary 7

Soooo here is yet another set of outfits.  I LOVE these skirts from shelikes.com.  So cute.  I want to buy them soooo bad!! They are 26 inches long which means they cover the knee on most people, hopefully that includes me.  I have fairly short legs which is often a bummer, but I guess it helps in this situation :) Yay for missionary outfits!!


Sister Missionary 7


Top
allyfashion.com


One button blazer
$30 - newlook.com


Jack Jones one button blazer
$49 - veromoda.com


Striped pencil skirt
$22 - shelikes.com


Belted skirt
$22 - krisp.co.uk


Flat heels
yesstyle.com


Qupid bow shoes
tillys.com


Patent handbag
$37 - debenhams.com


Chain jewelry
target.com


Accessorize cord necklace
accessorize.com


Pim + Larkin post earrings
piperlime.gap.com


Brooks Brothers studded jewelry
brooksbrothers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment