Thursday, January 24, 2013

Winter....Wonderland?

I'm loving Winter, but I'm absolutely hating it.  How does that even work? I've had a runny nose for weeks now and the ground is literally a sheet of ice. Yes, I ice-skated to class today. Its so cold that my hair freezes and my thighs feel like a block of ice.  Thank goodness for boots with traction and warm buildings.  I think I take detours through every single one I pass on my way to class.

But, of course, its not all that bad, for example:


Soldier Hollow and Chilis on Niks birthday = BEST DAY EVER.





Just hanging out with my best friend :)


Spontaneous photoshoots with Kaitlyn's new camera.  Freezing.  But Fun.




The best thing is that no matter what the crazy weather brings, there are always plenty of people to bring good memories right along with it!

1 comment:

  1. ok, stop. Between your boots and boyfriend you are wayyyy too cute right now!!!

    ReplyDelete