Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Loving Winter


I am absolutely loving winter.  With winter comes beautiful snow, thanksgiving, breaks from school, hot chocolate, cuddling while watching movies, and Christmas (my personal favorite).  I'm obsessed with Christmas, it really is the most wonderful time of the year. Recipe for instant happiness: Listen to Christmas music while drinking hot chocolate or eating something peppermint flavored.  Trust me, it works.  

P.S. Remember this post? Well, it just so happens that we are officially dating now. He's a pretty great boyfriend :) (sorry its pretty blurry)


4 comments:

  1. hello lovely lady! you are so so so cute. and your boy? ahhh love you guys.
    I gave your blog an award (:
    check it oooout! http://alexisannne.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-lieb.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled across your adorable blog.
    Consider me a fan!
    http://moon-ship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyrstin! I am so happy and so excited for you! My best friend only deserves the best :) You guys are so cute! Loving the pictures :) Keep me posted!!

    ReplyDelete