Friday, October 19, 2012

It's Friday

Fridays always seem to be really really loooooooonnnnnggg.  Today especially. Doing my hair was a bit of a dilemma, and I think I missed 3 or 4 of the buses I was planning on catching in order to get to class on time.  So yeah.... I didn't quite make it to the first 20 min of my lab.  Finally I just threw on the first sweater I could find and decided to rock the I look-like-I-just-woke-up/pony-tail look. 


When I was finally running out the door to catch the bus I realized I left my keys. So I ran back and missed another bus.  After 15 min of searching I ran out the door again and at last I made it onto a bus.  Only to realize I left my laptop. What a wonderful beginning to my day.  After falling asleep in two of my classes I decided that its nap time.  Yay Friday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment