Friday, October 26, 2012

1 Year


It's been a year since my sweet grandma passed away. I miss her more than words can express.  As this year passed by there probably wasn't a day that I didn't think about her.  I knew she was with me at every choir concert, every temple trip, every family get together, every growing experience. Its a wonderful blessing to have a knowledge of the gospel of Jesus Christ and the Plan of Salvation. But even with that knowledge it's hard. I really miss hearing her familiar voice say "I love you" when she came over for dinner. I miss smelling the familiar scent of her purple coat every time I gave her a hug.  I miss learning to crochet with her when I was a little kid. Grandma I love you. Thank you for the wonderful example you set for me. You are missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment