Thursday, September 13, 2012

Freshman 15?

Food. Its so good. Especially junk food. And I have discovered that now I can eat WHATEVER I WANT.  Agh freshman freaking 15, its killing me.  I need to do better but have you seen the cupcakes and frappes at the cocoa bean?!? (They are as cute as they are yummy! and they have edible sparkles!) And whats a girl supposed to do with a gallon of ice cream waiting in the freezer? Certainly not leave it there!!! Ice cream is made to be eaten!! And a food plan solely for the purpose of shopping at the Cougar Eat and the Creamery? Could things get any better?!?! Its a good thing I have such great roomies that are always up for a last second cupcake run and an Icecream study party, lets hope they will be just as enthusiastic about running it off with me haha.


I also discovered the wonders of cheese/bacon/mayo/pesto paninis and cherry chocolate ice cream. Eating a delicious lunch and people watching is the perfect way to spend extra time on campus :)



No comments:

Post a Comment