Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Great Place To Be

Maybe we aren't always great at sports. Sometimes we lose the "Holy War". In some cases we may seem too restrictive. But it doesn't matter because BYU will ALWAYS be a great place to be.  I am so lucky to be here in a place of continual self improvement. I am so lucky to have challenging classes that expand my views of everything. I am so lucky to be able to pray with my classes, attend weekly devotionals, see and hear apostles speak, and be among thousands of other people that believe in the same things I do. I'm so grateful to be close to so many temples. I'm grateful for my wonderful roommates, my awesome ward, the beautiful mountains, and the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so unbelievably grateful to be here.


No comments:

Post a Comment